Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Our Feathered Friend Pledge

Before spring break, we wrote letters to Dr. Patterson persuading him to allow us to have ducks in our classroom. In our letters we promised that we would take great care of our ducks while learning all about their life cycle, habitat, and diet.

Dr. Patterson visited our classroom today and we made a pledge to him that we would take great care of our ducks while learning as much as we can about them.
Here is our pledge....

Feathered Friend Pledge

I promise to take care of my feathered friend.

I promise to read about, write about, and talk about what I am learning.

I promise to provide the proper food and shelter for my feathered friend.

I promise to control my excitement when around my feathered friend.

I promise to ask questions that will further my learning of my feathered friend.

I promise to help Mrs. Daniel and Mrs. Roper clean up after my feathered friend.

I promise to share what I am learning with my family and friends.

As an “All Star” student, I promise to learn all about our new feathered friend.
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to interact with your class. I had a wonderful time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are blessed to have a supportive administration at OES! This was a very meaningful experience for them!

    ReplyDelete